"Train Signalling Simulation" (TS2) is a railway simulation game where you have to dispatch trains across an area and keep them on schedule.
- Real-time simulation of a train signalling control centre
- Multi-platform (MS Windows, MAC OS X, Linux and other UNIX variants)
- Simulations are file based and can be edited by users within the editor included in the software
- Everything can be changed through the editor, including scenery layout, allowed routes, timetables and train characteristics (speed, acceleration, braking, length, ...)
- Simulation scenes have no limitation in size or arrangement
Follow Train Signalling Simulation
RAD Studio™: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! The top challenges customers solved with RAD Studio while developing applications include: Creating fast runtime application performance (50%), Keeping up with latest platforms and devices (50%), Meeting project deadlines (37%), Deploying to multiple platforms (36%) and Responsive design for multiple device types (27%).
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.