Trx Framework allows to build client/server applications to interchange financial messages. It supports many encoding/decoding mechanisms for fixed and variable field messages, including ISO 8583, XML and conditional formatting. It is highly customizable and extensible. Trx Framework also provides a flexible channel communication infrastructure supporting TCP/IP and other technologies.
- Create and parse ISO 8583 or custom format messages
- Initiate outgoing connections over TCP/IP to send and receive those messages
- Create a server to accept incoming connections
- Create bridges to transform ISO 8583 dialects including XML format
- Map an ISO 8583 connection to a Web Service call and preserve transactionality if required
- Plug your business logic to process incoming messages or generate requests
- Dynamically load and unload services like listening or outgoing connections
- Use it to build a complete Electronic Funds Transfer solution
Seems a really good framework with many capabilities, and very flexible. I used it in my custom implementation of an IFSF variant. The only problem is the very poor documentation, almost non-existent support, and the limited examples. You have have to spend much time searching online to find the proper way to use it. 5 stars for it's quality and usefulness. 1 start for support. Still, I RECOMMEND it to .net developers who want to implement an ISO 8583 solution very fast. The time you spend to find who to use it is BY FAR less than the time you would spend to implement your own iso8583 library from scratch. A great time-saver.