Trusted Computing for the Java(tm) Platform project aims to develop Trusted Computing services, as defined by the TCG, for Java(tm).
- Allows access to the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) from Java on Windows and Linux.
- Provides tools to manage the TPM, bind and seal data and to configure Intel TXT trusted boot mechanisms.
- Enables creation of TCG-specified certifcates (EK, AIK, etc.)
- Demonstrates a PrivacyCA service
- Provides as open source under a dual-licensing model.
- Presents a Trusted Virtualization Platform
Follow Trusted Computing for the Java Platform
Modern C++, standards-compliant with enhanced language extensions, beautiful native UI tools, and cross-compilation to Windows, macOS, iOS and Android. We provide the ‘full stack’ for native app development, from database to native and flexible UI to REST and more. If you want crossplatform C++ done right - choose the Complete App Platform for Multi-Device Native Development - Choose C++Builder.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Trusted Computing for the Java Platform!