Unofficial Windows build of Transmission-Qt, in fact a fork of that project with some corrections, many additions to support the use on Windows with many modifications to enhance usability -- this means its not exactly Transmission-Qt as released. This project may even disappear when Transmission's own Windows support becomes official.
Transmission is a well known BitTorrent Client (http://www.transmissionbt.com). This project follows what was started on the Transmission forum.
- Built from part of latest upstream release.
- Includes some unreleased enhancements and bug fixes.
- Includes build of D-Bus 1.10.0 daemon, used for file and magnet association.
- Installer made with BitRock InstallBuilder 15.1.0.
- Built using gcc 6.1.0; Qt 4.8.7; libevent 2.0.22; curl 7.49.1; c-ares 1.10.0; OpenSSL 1.0.2h; miniupnp 1.9
- Built using MXE (formerly MinGW cross compiling environment.)
- Using QtCurve 1.8.14 (version 2.42+ and above)
No patched sources or patches to upstream changes available. And that on a site with the name SOURCEforge. While I like the client itself, I'm very disappointed by the behavior of both the upstream authors and the author of trqtw.
Works real Good, i've been seeding torrents for over a year with it 362 torrents and a 21 MILLION ratio! (means it's extremely stable) i have a network here too and LOVE the remote GUI
Windows 10 64-Bit. (Works great.)
Good job and unique solution to have transmission-qt on Windows. The trnsmission official releases for windows are already in early stage , more alpha then beta
not from here - don't get want 2.90 has keyRange virus. what's from here 2.84 is clean and excellent