3nity Media Player is a highly portable multimedia player capable of reading most audio and video formats (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, DivX, MPEG-1, mp3, ogg, aac ...) as well as DVDs, Audio CDs VCDs, and network streams.
3nity Media Player is a graphical user interface for mplayer. It's based on MPUI-Ve by Visenri and MPUI by Martin Fiedler.
Features : It can play any audio/video file that mplayer supports, that's about 99% of all media files you can find. It has all features of original MPUI: * Plays hundreds of different video and audio formats, including MPEG-1, -2 and -4 (DivX), H.264, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and AAC (More than 192 Video- und 85 Audiocodecs supported natively). For most media files, no additional codecs are needed (Binary Codec Package is already include). The most important MPlayer options (aspect ratio, deinterlacing, and postprocessing) can be configured without typing in cryptic command-line options. Support for multiple audio and subtitle tracks on DVDs.
- Simple, Powerful and Fast
- Plays everything, Files, Discs (DVD, CD, VCD, Blu-Ray), Webcams,Streams
- Plays most video formats with no codec packs needed: MPEG-2, H.264, DivX, MPEG-4, MKV, WebM, WMV
- Find & Plays Web Radios Listed on Icecast directory
- Works on Windows platforms
- Completely Free, 0 Spyware, Ads or User Tracking
still the best video engine mplayer ;)