A 3D rally simulation with a great physics engine for drifting, over 100 maps, different terrain materials like dirt, asphalt, sand, ice etc. and various weather, light and fog conditions give this rally simulation the edge over many other free games. You need to make it through the maps in often tight time limits and can further improve by beating the recorded high scores. All attached single races must be finished in time in order to win an event, unlocking additional events and cars. Most maps are equipped with spoken co-driver notes and co-driver icons.
Many configuration details for display and audio adjustments can be edited in the well documented plain text configuration file.
Additional contributed maps and events are ready for download as plugins.
Trigger Rally 0.6.4 works well with common low performance laptops from about 2008. And if something like snow flakes and vegetation sprites demand to much from your system you can just disable it.
- Long play time: the official distribution contains over 100 races.
- Low hardware requirements.
- Weather effects, terrain physics, codriver voice.
- Easy to modify: races are nothing more than XML text files and textures.
- Map tutorial and XML reference available.
There are no 2 star reviews.