Send from your Dropbox email a request for the plugin to email@example.com
This plug-in plays more than one task, but the primary one is to manage and distribute giant and complex tree of files among many computers and syncing them from one to the others depending on requesting.
Another task is managing InDesign links and fix missed ones automatically by tracing any changes of renaming and moving on files, also it enabling the user to reach all the pages in the whole tree which a specific link file placed in them and in a clear visualising way.
Finally the plugin has a versioning system and auto exporting of InDesign documents to Jpegs and PDFs files.
This plugin has been invited and developed entirely and from scratch by Abdulaziz A. Junaid, it takes more than a year and consumed plenty of his free hours out of his job time.
- DON'T INSTALL ON WINDOWS OR YOU'LL FACE UNEXPECTED RESULT.
- IT'S TRYOUT FOR LESS THAN THREE MONTHS.
- Representing the whole tree hierarchy also if it is in Terabytes on every member’s computer by using shade file technique which means a small text file represent the actual one with the same location, name and extension.
- Fixing missed links in InDesign by auto tracing and relinking to any link file after renaming or moving it.
- Auto exporting all pages to “.jpg” thumbnails immediately when saving the InDesign documents.
- In InDesign Documents the user can query about the links out the tree. And in Bridge labeling these documents which have missed or out links in by red color.
- Auto exporting to PDFs when creating new version of the document or checking it in as final or proof.
- In Brdige the user can query for all locations (pages) a selected links files placed in. Also can from a selected documents query for all used links.
- Bridge thumbnails automatically labeled to identify files’ states.
- Easy and in the same time flixable versioning system that consider InDesign - Links relationships.
- Auto selecting the related files when navigating between mirrors. (Working, Pages, Versions, Final PDFs, Versions PDFs and Trash).
- Warning the user if he try to delete a link file placed somewhere.
- The tree has its own Trash where the trashed files moved to it in the same hierarchy.
- When the user try to open a page thumbnail in “Pages” or from querying the InDesign document will be opened on the same page.
It is very useful and i recommend it. It is easy to control with your files, like, versions and preview.. Thank you for give it us as free.