The program Tray Notes is intended to be used to manage (almost) any kind of interim data. As special feature, the program allows dragging and dropping of data directly onto the tray icon. This in turn makes the program easy to use. The program also supports multi-drop-targets, which allows a grouped data management.
- Running in the Windows icon tray bar
- Direct Drag & Drop onto the program's tray icon
- Multi-drop-target support
- Program-driven shortcut creation for Startup menu and Desktop
- Saving and loading of external files
Be the first to post a review of Tray Notes .NET!