Transtrl is a need-to-Translate String Locator. It is an eclipse plugin that locates the constant strings that require translation for Java software internationalization (i18n) and further localization (L10n). The developers can either use the tool to work out a internationalized version quickly or check whether they forget to externalize some constant strings in their i18ned versions. The new version of the tool (TransVis) also support visualize how constant strings flows to the GUI and how the string is concatenated with other strings.
- Locate need-to-externalize constant strings in i18n process
- Provide visualization for how constant strings flow to the GUI
- Provide visualization for how constant strings concatenate with other strings
- New version 1.0.1, works with eclipse 3.7 now
- New version 1.0.2, works with eclipse 4.3 now
LicenseEclipse Public License
Follow Transtrl for i18n
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
It is convenient to use. It shows all the locations of the constant strings requiring i18n, otherwise I will need to spend a long time. Thanks for the tool. It would be better if it is not just for eclipse IDE.