Download the new version 0.7.1 from https://tranalyzer.com/getit
This tool generates extended netflow-like flow statistics from large pcap files or ethernet interfaces. It is intended to serve as a tool for IT troubleshooting, encrypted traffic mining and forensic analysis. A packet based "tshark mode" for detailed header and content inspection is also available. Flow based and packet based content inspection and extraction, better reporting, forensics support and encapsulation support such as ethip, teredo, anything in anything, sctp, etc are new features of the 0.7.1
- Efficient executable, configurable for a specific task via autogen
- Digests unlimited size of pcap files or interface traffic.
- Flexible aggregation of packets into six tupel flows
- Flexible aggregation of packets into flows for VLANs, IP, Port and protocol
- Embedded telecom protocols such as L2TP, MPLS, PPP, etc
- Specific output files for troubleshooting, security and forensic purposes
- Specific Reporting to assess pcap content and quality
- Universal post-processing via bash, perl, awk, how admins like it
- Graphical support by SPSS, SAS, matlab, gnuplot, graphiz due to simple tab separated output format
- AWK post-processing scripts for admins and researchers
- Network Forensics support
Be the first to post a review of tranalyzer!