T-Plan Robot (formerly known as VNCRobot) is one of the most flexible and universal black box automated testing tools on the market.
Robot is platform independent (Java), and thus performs well in situations where other tools may fail. Robot runs on and automates all major systems such as Windows, Linux and Unix, plus mobile platforms, such as IOS and Android.
The product has the same functionality, look and feel regardless of OS, and your scripts are completely transferable between platforms.
Utilising remote desktop technologies, such as RFB (VNC), together with image based testing principles, T-Plan Robot provides a human-like approach to software testing from the end-user GUI perspective.
Use with the knowledge also that there is a greatly enhanced Enterprise solution to upgrade to. The Enterprise solution offering for example full Java scripting, single desktop support, and faster / improved search algorithms etc.
To contact us please view our website.
- Image based black box GUI automated testing taking advatage of remote desktop technologies
- Open architecture with a plugin mechanism, public Java APIs and comprehensive GUI and CLI
- Support of Java test scripts as well as a proprietary scripting language.
- Support of automation multithreading
- Ability to automate mobile applications directly on mobile devices. E,g, Android, IOS etc.
- Record & Replay capability
There are no 3 star reviews.