A COBOL debugger for GnuCOBOL written in GnuCOBOL. Works with GnuCOBOL/OpenCOBOL 1.1 and GnuCOBOL 2.x; could be used for other vendors with slightly modifications, too.
- 0.2.2.3. Fixed some about data
- 0.2.2.2. Fixed some about initial procedures...
- 0.2.2.1 Fiexed some about data names..
- 0.2.2.0 Fixed some ..
- 0.2.0.1 Added animload and other fix.
- 0.2.0 Support for gnucobol 2.0 added and other new features.
- 0.1.9.008 fixed some severe and added the capability to show the index for array during watch
- 0.1.9.007 added startup capability at condition or arrived cycled call and watch immediate during animation ..fixed other short.
- 0.1.9.006 fixed some abouth free format and other short troubles
- 0.1.9.005 fixed the 2th dimension trouble for data analisys and added short fix
- 0.1.9.004 fixed the declaratives and other about do-anim . added animator options -F11 F12 for home/end cursor movment at file home/end position
- 0.1.9.003 added the at cursor conditional break point - fixed other
- .0.1.9.002 added the find features and fixed other.(the packages was compiled without troubles/any change on Xp and Ubuntu)
- 0.1.9.001 fixed the # read during var processing..
- 0.1.9 fixed the 78 level error
- 0.1.8 fixed some troubles. tested with OpenCOBOL-1.1-06FEB2009-mingw.zip
- 0.1.7 added the control flow graph building features and other
- 0.1.6 new features (list field) and some fix about previous
- 0.1.5 free format added
- 0.1.4 conditional break points added
SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.