Togl provides a platform independent Tk widget for using OpenGL rendering contexts.
- unifies Microsoft Windows, X11 (Linux/IRIX/...), and Mac OS X Aqua support
- support for requesting stencil, accumulation, alpha buffers, etc.
- multiple OpenGL drawing windows
- simple stereo rendering support
- OpenGL extension testing from Tcl
- Tcl Extension Architecture (TEA) 3 compliant
Networking is becoming cloudier, hybrid and more Internet-centric. IT managers now own user experience, whether they own the networks or not. Get our latest ebook to learn how network intelligence will help you adapt to a quickly changing Internet-centric environment.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.