TODOs is a small command-line utility to search TODO, FIXME and similar comments in project files. It is written in Python 3 and licensed under the terms of GNU GPL 3 license. Supported output formats are TXT, HTML and XML.
- Recursive scan of specific file types in a directory and its subdirectories.
- Directories as CVS, .svn and .git can be suppressed.
- Scanned files can be limited only to specific file types as .java, .py or .cpp.
- Search patterns are defined as Python's regular expressions.
- A line with the occurrence can be output together with a close context around.
- TXT, HTML and XML output formats.
- Suitable for continuous integration.
- TODOs Plugin for Jenkins CI.
Be the first to post a review of TODOs!