A windows to-do list. priority, state(status), short and long description, start and due and completed dates with calendar date picker, %completed, sorting. windows 2000 and up (unicode). should run under WINE. has NSIS installer.
currently this uses an Update Item button to update the database record. I may be able to fix this at some point in the future, but right now mingw-w64 doesn't compile UNIX style C++ stuff, and mingw doesn't create 64-bit executables. so I am stuck with autoit for now.
- percent completed
- priority (None, Low, Med, Hi)
- States (Not Started, In Progress, Waiting, Stalled, Dependency, Completed)
- short and long description
- start, due, and completed dates with calendar picker
- notification that due date has passed
- dropdown list of short descriptions
- sort dropdown list by start date, due date, completed date, priority, state, short desc
- until I can get a C++ GUI toolkit I can use and learn to use it, I must have an Update Item button.
There are no 2 star reviews.