A windows to-do list. priority, state(status), short and long description, start and due and completed dates with calendar date picker, %completed, sorting. windows 2000 and up (unicode). should run under WINE. has NSIS installer.
currently this uses an Update Item button to update the database record. I may be able to fix this at some point in the future, but right now mingw-w64 doesn't compile UNIX style C++ stuff, and mingw doesn't create 64-bit executables. so I am stuck with autoit for now.
- percent completed
- priority (None, Low, Med, Hi)
- States (Not Started, In Progress, Waiting, Stalled, Dependency, Completed)
- short and long description
- start, due, and completed dates with calendar picker
- notification that due date has passed
- dropdown list of short descriptions
- sort dropdown list by start date, due date, completed date, priority, state, short desc
- until I can get a C++ GUI toolkit I can use and learn to use it, I must have an Update Item button.
Follow to-do-list for windows
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
You acted like a terrible man by removing "GIMP Massive Package ", so I too will act as a bad person and put all your projects bad reviews! Let everyone know that any of your projects can be deleted by you and ceases to exist!
Thanks for software and updates.
Hi Jim I have done some testing on your to-do-list for Windows v1.2. Here are some issues: memory consumption increases when To-do-list is used, after 2 hours it used 400 MB. I have a feeling it might be because the date picker fields flicker. Date Picker doesn't work on my Windows 7 64-bit, High DPI. Also, the User Interface is a bit cluttered, some buttons are truncated, and there is no space on the edges. It would also be nice to have a list of my todo:s in the software, to get an overview. Regards, Rikard