Vanilla Kernel support only embedded flash and DM9000 Ethernet controller. This project extend support perepherial on Toradex, Orchild and other evaluation board, and may be, some embedded applications.
- Toradex Colibri PXA27x modules support
- Switched USB Host/Device controller
- AC97 realy working with alsa-util
- SD/MMC, CompactFlash, USB flash memory
- VGA/TFT video (switched in colibri.h)
- I2C inerface with M41T00 RTC device
- U-Boot bootloader support
- VGA 640x480 with refresh rate from 56 to 85Hz
Follow Linux on Toradex Colibri PXA270 Module
Learn the DevOps tools and practices you need to work smarter than ever before. Access Safari’s entire collection of nearly 50,000 titles from top publishers such as O’Reilly, Addison-Wesley, Packt, Pearson IT Certification, and others, as well as Skillsoft Learning Collections, which includes over 1,750 online courses, 4,800 eBooks, and thousands of short videos, including comprehensive titles on DevOps platforms and frameworks.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.