Vanilla Kernel support only embedded flash and DM9000 Ethernet controller. This project extend support perepherial on Toradex, Orchild and other evaluation board, and may be, some embedded applications.
- Toradex Colibri PXA27x modules support
- Switched USB Host/Device controller
- AC97 realy working with alsa-util
- SD/MMC, CompactFlash, USB flash memory
- VGA/TFT video (switched in colibri.h)
- I2C inerface with M41T00 RTC device
- U-Boot bootloader support
- VGA 640x480 with refresh rate from 56 to 85Hz
Follow Linux on Toradex Colibri PXA270 Module
Most people intuitively understand how workflows can streamline and speed up their business processes, integrate systems and route content to the right people. While every business has different needs, requirements and goals, workflow automation can help everyone. Whether you’re a company of 500 or 5,000, based in the cloud or on-premises, workflow automation can help maximize the efficiency of your business processes.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 5 star reviews.