tkDerm is a Tcl-based dermatological image database client for PostgreSQL. It relates data with photos automatically based on the time stamps of digital photos.
- It runs on Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
- It uses PostgreSQL as a database server.
- It relates data with photos automatically based on time stamps of photos.
- You can search by the distribution of an eruption.
- You can design the format by which distribution of an eruption is recorded.
- It stores microscopic and dermatoscopic photos as well as clinical photos.
- You can browse photos found by a search rapidly.
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of tkDerm!