tkDerm is a Tcl-based dermatological image database client for PostgreSQL. It relates data with photos automatically based on the time stamps of digital photos.
- It runs on Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
- It uses PostgreSQL as a database server.
- It relates data with photos automatically based on time stamps of photos.
- You can search by the distribution of an eruption.
- You can design the format by which distribution of an eruption is recorded.
- It stores microscopic and dermatoscopic photos as well as clinical photos.
- You can browse photos found by a search rapidly.
SolarWinds® Log & Event Manager (LEM) delivers comprehensive Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) capabilities in a highly affordable, easy-to-use, and quick-to-deploy virtual appliance. LEM provides the visibility, security, and control that IT professionals need to alert on and respond to security threats, and assist in meeting the regulatory compliance guidelines of HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.