"Tiny Oracle Get" is a Oracle DB GUI tool on Linux/Windows for developers. It supports DB browsing, comparison of SQL results, DDL output, drawing ER-diagram automatically, Excel friendly interface with multi-Language.Required Oracle Client and Qt4
- for Linux, Download tog_x.xx.tar.gz in the "release" directory. This includes only source files.
- for Linux, Download tog-x.xx-1.i686.rpm in the "rpm" directory. This includes only binary compiled with Oracle10g Client..
- for Windows, Download tog_x.xx.win.zip. This includes only binary compiled with Oracle10g Client..
- Multi-byte character is supported for table,column and object names.
- Bulk output all DDLs.
- Compare SQL results.
- About 1MB data can be loaded from Excel and saved to Excel.
- Index type is easily recognized.
- Explain Plan for SQL.
Be the first to post a review of Tiny Oracle Get!