The Tinn-R is an open source (GNU General Public License) and free project.
It is an editor/word processor ASCII/UNICODE generic for the Windows operating system, very well integrated into the R, with characteristics of Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
The project is coordinate by José Cláudio Faria/UESC/DCET.
LANGUAGE: Object Pascal, IDE: DELPHI 2007.
- The ability to communicate with R (Rgui and Rterm) environment (send instructions, control and receive interpretations)
- Syntax highlight
- Create and manage projects
- Bookmarks: lines and blocks
- Support to Latex
- Work with files of unlimited length
- Work on several documents at the same time. Multiple document interface (MDI) and/or tabbed document interface (TDI)
- Single document window splitting and window splitting
- Support to macro (volatile)
- View file differences with color highlighting
- UNICODE support
- Templates to: R script, R doc, R html, R markdown, R noweb
- Portable (simple and Apps compatible)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Tinn-R PortableApps_04.00.03.05.paf.exe Trojan:Win32/Diztakun.A found microsoft com /security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?name=Trojan%3aWin32%2fDiztakun.A&threatid=2147697646&enterprise=0
Excellent software. Easy to use, lightweight, faster than RStudio. Bookmarks and hotkeys make it a very efficient tool to edit and run R scripts.
All I need
Good and useful software
Works great. thanks to the developers of this app.