Simple and efficient way to generate, edit, save different timetables
- Simple wizard type user interface
- Login authentication with MySQL login details
- Message dialogs for user assistace.
- Mouse or/and keyboard for inputs, keyboard shortcuts are available.
- Seperate database maintaining basic informations, subjects, teachers, batches and their associations and other details
- Database for holding generated timetable and for storing required timetables.
- Features for assigning priorities for subjects.
- Features for editing generated table, saving edited tables and opening saved tables
- High portability, works on almost all systems available.
- Highly efficient, needs only few minutes to complete whole procedure
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
If u want any further help or modifications on the project.