TIM is a cross-platform C++ library for efficient estimation of information-theoretic measures from continuous-valued time-series' in arbitrary dimensions. It has a Matlab interface as well as a console interface.
- Estimation of Shannon differential entropy.
- Estimation of Renyi entropies.
- Estimation of Tsallis entropies.
- Estimation of entropy combinations.
- Estimation of Kullback-Leibler divergence.
- Temporal estimation using time-windowing.
- Estimation from multi-trial time-series.
- Time-series' with arbitrary-dimensionality.
- Multi-core parallel computation.
Be the first to post a review of TIM!