Tilemaster v0.36a Release Notes
Changes in Tilemaster v0.37 since v0.36:
- Paste image function from system clipboard added.
- New "Adjust Hue and Saturation" plugin.
- New "Adjust Lightness" plugin.
- New function "copy from tile".
- Tile anchor point support added.
- Tile sheets now support different tile strides.
To run Tilemaster, unzip the tilemaster.zip and execute the start.bat script if you are using Windows, or start.sh if you are using Unix (maybe this works for MacOS X, too). If the start script doesn't work, you can try to double click the tilemaster.jar file. If you have Java 6 properly installed this should start Tilemaster, and also load the plugins, but in some former versions this did not work properly.
If all fails, but you are familiar with the command line interface of your OS, this line should start Tilemaster and also load the plugins:
java -classpath plugins;Tilemaster.jar;lib\Itemizer.jar tilemaster.editor.TilesetEditor
For more information please check the wiki:
The tilemaster-trunk.tar.gz archive contains the sources, plugin sources and example data for this release.