Tilemaster v0.36a Release Notes
Changes in Tilemaster v0.36a since v0.35:
- Some plugins did not close files correctly, which sometimes resulted in data loss. This should be fixed in v0.36
- Default canvas size was shrunk to 256x256, but image import now asks about the canvas size if a bigger image is imported.
- New tile "Anti Alias" plugin.
- New "Extract Shape" tool.
- New selection "As Mask" tool.
- New "Letter Tiles" plugin.
- New "Adjust Hue" plugin.
- "Set background color" option moved into the edit menu.
- "Crop Tile" got hotkey alt-c
To run Tilemaster, unzip the tilemaster.zip and execute the start.bat script if you are using Windows, or start.sh if you are using Unix (maybe this works for MacOS X, too). If the start script doesn't work, you can try to double click the tilemaster.jar file. If you have Java 6 properly installed this should start Tilemaster, and also load the plugins, but in some former versions this did not work properly.
If all fails, but you are familiar with the command line interface of your OS, this line should start Tilemaster and also load the plugins:
java -classpath plugins;Tilemaster.jar;lib\Itemizer.jar tilemaster.editor.TilesetEditor
For more information please check the wiki:
The tilemaster-trunk.tar.gz archive contains the sources, plugin sources and example data for this release.