This is an open-hardware one-button time-lapse camera timer initially developed for a Canon 400D Digital SLR camera. It can be used to take photographs at intervals from 1 second to 65535 seconds (approximately 18 hours). Uses a PIC microcontroller.
- Single button user interface
- Shooting interval from 1 to 65535 seconds
- Audible feedback via a piezo speaker
- Visual feedback via a bi-color LED
- Small footprint (runs on a PIC12F675)
Follow TIC! Camera Timer
- Easy to Use and Fully Customizable to Your Business
- Relational Customer Database and Best in Class SLAs
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Tic-cameratimer works good.