The Timeline Project aims to create a free, cross-platform application for displaying and navigating events on a timeline.
- Scroll and zoom with mouse wheel
- Different representation depending on zoom level
- Go to a specific date
- Search events
- Organize events in hierarchical categories
- Move and resize events with the mouse
- Duplicate events
- Export to image
- Available in multiple languages
I use it to study history. Thank you!
Useful for teaching and learning - escpecially history.
Thanks for the excellent software, very easy to use. How can we customize it for projects using specialized time scales as needed to describe geology and life evolution (in millions of years), atomic processes (in tiny fractions of a second); etc. Keep up the good work. Best regards, Rafael
Just what I was looking for my project :) Lots of features, good controls and great versatility. And it's still being developed! Thanks.