Mole is an automatic SQL Injection exploitation tool. Only by providing a vulnerable URL and a valid string on the site it can detect the injection and exploit it, either by using the union technique or a boolean query based technique. The Mole uses a command based interface, allowing the user to indicate the action he wants to perform easily. The CLI also provides auto-completion on both commands and command arguments, making the user type as less as possible.
- Support for Mysql, Postgres, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Automatic SQL injection exploitation using union technique.
- Automatic blind SQL injection exploitation.
- Exploits SQL Injections in GET/POST/Cookie parameters.
- Support for filters, in order to bypass certain IPS/IDS rules using generic filters, and the possibility of creating new ones easily.
- Exploits SQL Injections that return binary data.
- Powerful command interpreter to simplify its usage.
There are no 3 star reviews.