You can put your libraries, like jQuery. The generated code works with all browsers.
You can create and debug Applets or Java Swing applications easily with the Visual Editor of the tool. Build C++ applications.
- Visual programming, in PHP, JSP, ASP and Java Swing.
- Visual event-driven programming.
- Syntax Checker for Java and PHP.
- SQL client and CRUD importer.
- Works in all browsers
- Online help access.
- Integrated programming and debugger for Java and C++.
- Support for MingGW, GCC and Winegcc compilers for C++
- Built-in AJAX support.
- PHP-PDO and JDBC db support.
- Versatility. You can run it in a centered server, or install it, or use the portable version to run it in a USB stick.
theblacktoolkit works perfectly, thanks