Java GUI based File Splitter and Joiner. Works on Windows and Linux.
- Split Files in User-Defined number of Parts (of almost equal sizes).
- Join the Split Files to reproduce the original File again.
- Split Files Can Be Split on One Os and Joined on Another.
- Uses 8Kb Buffer so very small size files may not result in desired split.
- Ability To Delete Split Files Simultaneously while Joining to conserve space.(Test on Linux Only)
- As of v2 Users can define the MaxFileSize instead of No. Of Parts.
There are no 2 star reviews.