Have you ever wanted a place for people to save their feelings, thoughts, or wanted a Twitter post longer than 140 characters? No matter what the reason is, TextHost allows the end user to post on a repository like a pastebin. Administrators can easily make an account for users who wish for their private folder in the repository. The end user may choose between saving their file in a text file or save it in an HTML file, which supports full HTML markup.
Currently in beta. v0.2 will probably include built-in chmod and user creation by everyone, as well as being the final beta version.
- Let your users post text to repositories
- Integrated browser-based administration center
- Ability to create new users and delete new users
- Made to host easily
- End user can save their file in a text file or an HTML file that supports HTML markup.
- Ability to require users to input a passcode before submitting text to the repository
- Uses the powerful PHP to make a perfect repository!
- Easily can be customized with custom CSS
- Easy to setup, hard to say goodbye to!
- The ability to post to up to 5 repos
- COMING SOON - The ability to let any user create an account (in v.0.4)
- COMING SOON - The ability to view all posts and users created (in v.0.4)
Be the first to post a review of TextHost!