IT WILL WORK WITH A JAVA DEVELOPMENT KIT 1.7 ONLY !!!
This program is a data-miner and a knowledge-miner. It does exactly the opposite of what the text summarizers do. A text summarizer produces a shortened text given some text as an input. An inverse summarizer takes the shortened input, a similar or a same text and does the process in reverse. This results in an expanded text.
It can be used with any text or notes that have the knowledge gaps. It is a great aid to any creative work
and it simply pin-points to data that may be of some relevance.
How to run this program?
1. Make sure JAVA 1.7 development is installed and running/compiling properly with all environment variables properly set.
2. Uncompress the LITE release into a desired directory.
3. Go to a src/ directory with a Terminal/Console/Command-Prompt and do the following:
The program should open.
- -Adding more options to a program for data-gathering and classifying
- -Developing a new method for sentence classifying
- -fixing up the minor bugs/glitches
Be the first to post a review of Text Expander, Inverse summarizer!