A Trac plugin to create Test Cases, organize them in catalogs and track their execution status and outcome.
Take a look at the Web Page on trac-hacks:
- Defining test cases and organize in a hierarchy of catalogs (test suites), whatever deep.
- Defining one or more test plans (test rounds) for each test (sub-)catalog, based on all or a portion of the test cases in a (sub-)catalog. Specifying whether the textual contents of the test cases in a plan should be freezed at the current version, or will always be linked to the latest version.
- One-click changing status of a test case - i.e. marking a test case in a particular test plan as successful or failed.
- Ticket integration: opening tickets directly from a (usually failed) test case, keeping track of the relationship. Navigating from a test case to its related tickets and vice-versa.
- Test cases, catalogs and plans can have their own custom properties, defined in trac.ini like tickets. All property types are supported: text, text area, listbox, radio buttons, checkbox.
Follow Test Manager plugin for Trac
21st century technology-sector leadership requires not only optimal financial performance but also attention to many other factors, including management and investor confidence, risk and resilience, legal compliance, innovation, environmental impact, social responsibility, and reputation. Successfully managing these areas may determine which tech companies have the fortitude to succeed in the future. Here’s to those that made the list.
Who are today’s top global tech leaders?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.