TestLink is a web based Test Management tool.
The application provides Test specification, Test plans and execution, Reporting, Requirements specification and collaborate with well-known bug trackers.
IMPORTANTE NOTICE About CVS
Code in CVS is HISTORICAL ONE.
We have moved repository to http://gitorious.org/testlink-ga
- Requirements Management - Define your requirements and do not lose track of the changes because of the requirement versioning- and revisioning system
- Test Specification - Define Test Cases by grouping into different Test Suites
- Test Execution Assignment - Assign Test Case Execution on Build-Level
- Test Execution - Execute Test Cases for free-definable Platforms, Builds and Test Plans
- Test Reports, Metrics, Charts, Test Execution Monitoring, ...
- Centralized User- and Role-Management
- Highly customizable because of user-definable Custom Fields
- XML-RPC API
- ... many many more
Hi everyone, Anyone here who can help me with this error message. Checking PHP DB extensions Warning!: Your PHP installation don't have the mysql extension mysql- without it is IMPOSSIBLE to use Testlink.Failed! Thank you in advance.
Can We configure the BugNET bug tracking tool along with TestLink ?
It made not for a large amount of tests; some repeated looping and pure database design slows down test loading and saving for execution statuses. If you have more than 2000 tests per project, this tool is not for you.