TestLink is a web based Test Management tool.
The application provides Test specification, Test plans and execution, Reporting, Requirements specification and collaborate with well-known bug trackers.
IMPORTANTE NOTICE About CVS
Code in CVS is HISTORICAL ONE.
We have moved repository to http://gitorious.org/testlink-ga
- Requirements Management - Define your requirements and do not lose track of the changes because of the requirement versioning- and revisioning system
- Test Specification - Define Test Cases by grouping into different Test Suites
- Test Execution Assignment - Assign Test Case Execution on Build-Level
- Test Execution - Execute Test Cases for free-definable Platforms, Builds and Test Plans
- Test Reports, Metrics, Charts, Test Execution Monitoring, ...
- Centralized User- and Role-Management
- Highly customizable because of user-definable Custom Fields
- XML-RPC API
- ... many many more
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I Really think this software the perfect software I ever used! => consider having a look at this webiste for Free Gift Cards : www.fregifts.com
I absolutely assume this app the perfect app I ever tried! => have a look at this webiste for Free Goods : www.scripts4geeks.com
Great test tool and the most interesting feature for us is to able to link test case with requirement and be able to prove all requirements were tested.
Hi everyone, Anyone here who can help me with this error message. Checking PHP DB extensions Warning!: Your PHP installation don't have the mysql extension mysql- without it is IMPOSSIBLE to use Testlink.Failed! Thank you in advance.