TestDrive Profiling Master is a free simulation software for Verilog/SystemVerilog and C/C++.
It supports a CI (Continuous Integration) activity for H/W & S/W engineers' cooperation.
Run by MS Windows environment, its use is governed by BSD License.
Based on the powerful compiler Verilator and GCC, TestDrive Profiling Master provides a totally free virtual FPGA system environment with various dynamic documents for profiling in deep on your system design. It performs a seamless conversion to a real FPGA environment without any changes of your testing software.
I hope you will accomplish a successful design with TestDrive Profiling Master.
Q&A : firstname.lastname@example.org
- CI(Continuous Integration) testing environment
- verilog system simulation (Verilator integrated)
- Real-time waveform (GTKWave integrated)
- PCI-Express driver (Supports WDM windows driver with source)
- Fully virtual & real FPGA simulation
Be the first to post a review of TestDrive Profiling Master!