TEncoder is a multithreaded video and audio converter that uses MEncoder, MPlayer and FFMpeg.
It can download video/audio from video sites like youtube.
It can also rip unprotected DVDs. It can convert almost every video and audio type to each other.
Subtitles with same name as video can be hard-coded into video.
Up to 8 simultaneous encoders can be run so encoding time decreases.
You can select between multiple audio and subtitle tracks.
Extracting video or audio content is possible.
Edit subtitle and audio delays and part of video that will be encoded.
Effects like deinterlacing or cropping can be applied to videos.
- Supports almost all video formats
- Multithreading enables you to use all cores of your CPU
- Subtitles can be hard-coded into video
- Output video codecs are: Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Xvid, Mpeg4, H264, FLV, WMV, VP8, x265
- Output audio codecs are: MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG Vorbis, AC3, Mp2, Speex, Opus
- Rip unprotected DVDs
- Download video from sites like YouTube.com
- Choose between FFMpeg and Mencoder as encoder
- Select between different audio and subtitle tracks for each file
- Skin support
- Do two passes to improve quality
- Pass custom commands to encoders
- Preview files before encoding
- Select between 840 device presets
- 64 bit support
- Watermark videos with image
- Dub videos with external audio files
- Create video using image and audio
The features are exactly what I needed. Very user friendly also! Furthermore, for such problems like can't open or rename file (name is too long prompt), I use Long Path Tool and it works.
I recommend Avdshare Video Converter to convert AVI to PS4 on Mac and Windows.
Extremely pleased with the results after encoding Roy Harper's Death Or Glory LP from FLAC. My wait had been intolerable, and I skated effortlessly back into the fold as an epiphany. With his furrowed brow you zambonied the tempestuous shadow of the seed of the analog - A steed for the ultra permeable medium that is digital audio, thrusting me tenacious and trusting down the hallowed Harper halls in pursuit of a synchronous hold and lusting firm acoustic symphony.
I've just started with this converter and so far it seems ok.
A good converter with a lot of features, but its user interface seems to be complicated. If you don't need DVD rip, consider FFMPEG Windows 1 Click Intel (google it or search here). It converts video in any format to basic mp4 h264 that can be played by any browser, computer or mobile. Also it enhances video's brightness and loudness automatically without settings to learn.