The Teachingbox uses advanced machine learning techniques to relieve developers from the programming of hand-crafted sophisticated behaviors of autonomous agents (such as robots, game players etc...) In the current status we have implemented a well founded reinforcement learning core in Java with many popular usecases, environments, policies and learners.
Obtaining the teachingbox:
If you want to download the latest releases, please visit:
1) If you use Apache Maven, just add the following dependency to your pom.xml:
2) If you want to check out the most recent source-code:
svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/teachingbox/code/trunk teachingbox-trunk
or browse files: https://sourceforge.net/p/teachingbox/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/
- Reinforcement Learning
- RL-Environments: nArmedBandit, WindyGridWorld, MountainCar, PoleBalance, PoleSwingUp, CartPole, RL-Glue, DynamicalSystems, Grid-Worlds such as Cliff-Walking (including an Grid-World Editor), Crawling Robot 3D Simulation (PythonGL), etc.
- RL-Learner: RBF, Tabular, TileCoding, Neural-Fitted Q-Iteration
- RL-Policies: Greedy, EpsilonGreedy, Softmax, VDBE / VDBE-Softmax, REINFORCE
- Visualizations: Mountain-Car, PoleBalance, Crawler 3D
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Teachingbox!