TCP/IP Manager is designed to help computer users keep track of their network configuration in different locations. At home or at work, changing network settings is now just one click away!
- Save your network settings in an unlimited number of profiles
- Support for switching TCP/IP settings (including multiple IP/Gateway/DNS servers)
- Support for switching proxy settings, computer and workgroup names
- Support for MAC spoofing
- Easy switching between profiles (with tray icon and hotkeys)
- Generate batch files from network profiles
- Import current system settings
- Very fast and easy to use interface
- Run at Windows startup
- WebUpdate (complete with news) and statistics modules
- Installer and standalone (7z) versions for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
Follow TCP/IP Manager
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.