TCP/IP Manager is designed to help computer users keep track of their network configuration in different locations. At home or at work, changing network settings is now just one click away!
- Save your network settings in an unlimited number of profiles
- Support for switching TCP/IP settings (including multiple IP/Gateway/DNS servers)
- Support for switching proxy settings, computer and workgroup names
- Support for MAC spoofing
- Easy switching between profiles (with tray icon and hotkeys)
- Generate batch files from network profiles
- Import current system settings
- Very fast and easy to use interface
- Run at Windows startup
- WebUpdate (complete with news) and statistics modules
- Installer and standalone (7z) versions for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
There are no 1 star reviews.