Task Coach - Your friendly task manager. Task Coach is a free open source todo manager. It grew out of frustration about other programs not handling composite tasks well. In addition to flexible composite tasks, Task Coach has grown to include prerequisites, prioritizing, effort tracking, category tags, budgets, notes, and many other features. However, users are not forced to use all these features; Task Coach can be as simple or complex as you need it to be. Task Coach is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and GNU/Linux; and there is a companion iOS app.
- Hierarchical tasks
- Hierarchical notes
- Hierarchical categories
- Time tracking
- Recurring tasks
- Synchronization between iPhone/iPod Touch and desktop
- Available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Follow Task Coach
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This is great. That's what i was looking for, a programme that can track my working time/spending time on a project. And Grouping-categorized them. But this one has much more than what i want :)
Excellent and reliable task logger. I use perhaps a third of this program's features and it more than satisfies my needs. Taskcoach has been totally reliable in the several years that I have used it; I've never lost important data. I am completely satisfied with it.
Very useful software. I'm not an IT professional and I can easly use it to track my task times.
You sir, made an impressive job! Thx for sharing it
very simple to use and well organized, thank you