This app allows you to pin file, folder and library into Win7/8 taskbar. You can select the stuff, either by using the button provided, or type the stuff path yourself.
It also support Drag-and-Drop, which allows you to pin a bunch of stuff at once.
"Set Before You Pin" is the concept of this app. You can customize how your shortcut will be, such as its icon, before you pin it to taskbar.
It also support any language version of Windows, as it uses Unicode version of API, and it loads the verb string (such as "Pin to Taskbar") from Shell32.dll at Runtime.
Besides that, it's also light and portable, as it's only a exe file. At here, I wanted to thank Mattias Sjögren
for his ShellLinkNative.vb and ShellShortcut.vb. Without his classes, this project will never work without dll.
Hope you guys will like it. :-D
- Can pin library, file and folder, and is possible to pin virtual item like Control Panel with some tricks
- "Drag and Drop" - pin many stuff at once
- "Set Before You Pin" - no need to open the Properties dialog anymore
- Choose your icon easily with bundled "Icon Browser"
- "Refresh Icons" - a bouns function, that will refresh taskbar/start menu icons, without requiring restart
Follow TaskbarPinner (in VB.NET way)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Simple and useful - strong recommended It does more than normal pin function of Win7/8 - you can pin also docs or folder, ...
Very good software, allowed me to Pin folder without clicking more steps, the icon selecting function is also working great, keep it up! :)