Tarbox OS is a minimalistic 16 bit operating sytem being developed by Brandan Tarbox as a school project, for the x86 processor architecture. It will be capable of manipulating files, running BASIC programs and several other simple OS functionalities. I appreciate you checking out Tarbox OS and appreciate any feedback to email@example.com!
- Basic x86 Assembly operating system.
- Bootable from 1.44 MB 3.5" Floppy.
- Open Source.
- Free software.
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Great project at its early stage. Cant wait to see if it will have a gui