Quick start your SOA project with a free open source ESB tool to connect applications and data resources.
Based on extensible open source technology, Open Studio for ESB enables you to service-enable applications and legacy systems to build a powerful service-oriented architecture (SOA). An Eclipse-based tooling environment with pre-built connectors and components, and built-in enterprise integration patterns simplifies integrating business applications, SaaS, web services, and APIs.
Open Studio for ESB is fully open source, so you can see the code and extend it. Thousands of developers use Talend Open Studio to integrate easily with any application, database, API, or web services.
Embed existing Java code libraries or leverage community components and code to extend your project.
With millions of downloads and a full range of robust, open source integration software tools, Talend is an open source leader in cloud and big data integration.
- Agile application integration: drag-and-drop route, data, and web/REST services creation; delivery and routing of messages and events based on EIPs; service creation, mediation, and simulation; data integration and transformation; command line and scripting tools.
- Eclipse-based developer tooling and job designer.
- Connectors for AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and more plus RDBMS, SaaS, packaged apps, and technologies.
- Standard support components include REST, SOAP, OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, STS, WSDL, SWAGGER and more.
- Transports/protocols support components include: HTTP, JMS, MQTT, AMQP, UDP, Apache Kafka, WebSphere MQ, and more.
- ESB management for monitoring, message flow activity, HypericHQ plug-ins, and web services high availability.
- Free open source Apache license.
- Open Studio for MDM, sourceforge.net/projects/talendmdm/.
- Data Quality & Profiling, sourceforge.net/projects/talendprofiler/.
LicenseApache License V2.0
Follow Talend Open Studio for ESB
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Talend Open Studio for ESB!