Build a strong foundation for your MDM project with free open source master data management software.
Profile data from customers, suppliers, assets, employers and beyond. Create models to search and browse profiled data, so everyone can create and update master data through a web-based application. Generate a single “version of the truth” for data across your organization.
Expand your open source stack with Open Studio for ESB and pass updates to MDM to be disseminated out to connected systems.
As an active contributor to Apache projects with millions of downloads and a full range of robust, open source integration software tools, Talend is an open source leader in cloud and big data integration
- Design & productivity tools: Eclipse-based developer tooling and job designer, export and execute standalone jobs in runtime environments.
- MDM web application with master data repository, a fully functional MDM environment, and model-drive UI.
- Connectors for AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and more. Plus SaaS, packaged apps, and web services.
- Components for data flow control with master jobs for basic matching and grouping of entity, and to map, aggregate, sort, enrich, and merge data.
- Free open source Apache license.
- Open Studio for ESB, sourceforge.net/projects/talendesb/.
- Data Quality & Profiling, sourceforge.net/projects/talendprofiler/.
- Data Preparation, sourceforge.net/projects/talend-data-preparation.
Follow Talend Open Studio for MDM
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Check out the MDM Community Edition Review done by IAIT http://nxy.in/029pd
A great ETL Tool
An attractive open solution of Master Data management.