A syslog server written in C# .NET 4.0 that is modular, which allows a developer to easily add parsers and storage modules. A GUI console is included to view messages in real-time being captured by the server. Two functional modules are included.
- Includes parsers for Barracuda's Email and Web filters
- Includes a GUI console to watch messages in real time
- Messages can be forwarded to other syslog servers
- Easily develop new modules for parsing and storing messages
- Module developers can choose their own storage method
Is your annual budget for Service Desk/ITSM software greater than $8,000?
Works great in my production environment and adds very little to the CPU and memory usage of the system. It has been running for a few months now and never crashed or failed.