SynWrite is a free source code editor, HTML editor, and Notepad replacement for Windows systems. It is a full-featured alternative not only to simple Notepad, but also to professional editors.
- Syntax highlighting for lots of languages
- Fully customizable highlightings
- Code folding
- Tree structure view for source code
- Support for almost all encodings
- Code templates
- Clipboard history panel
- Search, replace with regular expressions
- Search, replace in multiple files
- External tools support
- Document mini-map feature
- Strings extraction feature
- Customizable hotkeys
- Keyboard macros
- Spell checking
- Zen Coding support
- HTML Tidy support
- and more...
need x64 latest update
I was looking for a way to copy regex results, it did it in a very simplistic way. Love it! Thanks for sharing your awesome work!
Many features are available in SynWrite (these are not available in Noteapad++). But Notepad++ has very rich set of plug-ins but not SynWrite. Some great features: 1. Extract strings... 2. Lexers for most of the available languages...