Synchrorep is a one click directory synchronization software. All modification will be reported to one to the other and vice versa. Usefull for nomads or speedup differencials backup.
- One click synchronization using contextual menu
- If we don't want overload the contextual menu, desactivate it and create an icon on desktop to drag folders onto
- Synchronizations events are stocked in a database which allow detection of deletions litigious cases
- In case of deletion or litigious cases, the user is asked for what to do
- No files are deleted or overwriten, but put to trash to avoid data loose
- The behaviour of synchronizations is customizable (ex : take systematicaly the most recent in case of litigious case without asking).
- Synchronization from or to a ftp, a samba or ssh network share which monted on desktop
- Detect time differences between local system and remote system
- Management of synchronizations groups, allow to launch several synchronizations in one click
- You can now make differential copy (monodirectionnal synchronization)
Pyramid combines analytic tools often found in separate applications. It features a graphically based ETL to model data and incorporate machine learning algorithms, intuitive data discovery tools that produce simple and advanced visualizations, a presentation builder for creating analytic applications and presentations, and an enterprise-grade report builder—all in a single, integrated platform that can be accessed from any browser or device.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.