Sweet Home 3D is an interior design application that helps you to quickly draw the floor plan of your house, arrange furniture on it, and visit the results in 3D.
- Draw walls and rooms upon the image of an existing plan, on one or more levels
- Drag and drop doors, windows and furniture from a catalog onto the plan
- Update colors, texture, size and orientation of furniture, walls, floors and ceilings
- View all changes simultaneously in the 3D view from any view point
- Create photorealistic images and videos with various light sources
- Import additional 3D models and export the plan at various standard formats
Requires obsolete Java package. This thing needs to be rewritten to free it from dead third-party dependencies. I won't saddle my system with deprecated junk.
Is a interesting tool to professionals and home users. Has some troubles when we will create 3d images, the pictures and videos have poor qualities, even if we are using Core i7 computer, offboard video component. The last trouble that I had is... I had trouble when I did the update to 5.1 version. All my personal library is gone after the update. Even libraries known by us like Kator, Blend, LucaPresident, Scopia, are gone. I do not know what happened.
I would rate this project five stars but it attempts to install the family of scumware from Conduit. Pay close attention while installing so you don't miss the do not install checkmark.
Hiện tại tôi chưa có kinh nghiệm nhiều về vấn đề nay. nhưng tôi thấy rất hứng thú. tôi rất thích CAD